Thursday, December 23, 2010

Taking in a little bit of Woodbury before embarking on my new adventure!

Five days till I leave for Germany!!! Or should I say...fuenf tage :) I'm working on my German as much as I can before visiting Julian and his fam. The plan is to go visit Julian in Traben Trarbach from the 28th to the 3rd, then I'm off to Barcelona...my future home for the next 5 months.

Little recap on the hecticness of getting ready over the last week...I was done with finals/Junior Fall (I cannnnnnot believe this semester is already over) on Thursday. I then decided to dedicate myself to making cookies...who knew this was such a process. That only lasted one night ha. I slowly (and very messily) packed up my room at my apartment and simultaneously packed my Spain bags...or attempted to. Let's just say I have a slightttt packing problem, so I might need to discard about 20 pounds. I gotta start thinking "basics only"  I guess...I used the last 120 hours or so at The U to hang out with/saying bye to close friends (even got to see some of my high school friends and their fams!), run errands, pack-unpack-and pack again, get xmas gifts ready, etc etc.

Now, I'm back in Woodbury...came home to my dad having built an igloo...man, it's good to be home sometimes haha. Decorated our Christmas tree...ala Deutsche way...made cookies, and all that jazz. Annnd I got to see my pup, Graf! Xmas tomorrow/Fri then one day of last minute errands and packing them I'm off!! Can't wait to be in Germany :)

How could I not miss this little guy?!   (This is the igloo my dad built ha)

Xmas sunset :)

Round three of making stuff fit...

Bag...please be under 5o lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment