Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daily Dose of España..Yahoo! :guess I gotta learn how to yodel.

Just got back from interning at Yahoo! where I work on the Direct Response Advertising team. I've alwayyyys wanted to do the "agency thing" and finally my dream came true! The atmosphere there is awesome and I'm learning a lot about search engine marketing and all that good stuff. This program is through my program and is for credit...8 hrs a week, pretty legit, I'd say.

The agency is really modern and everyone there is really tight. About 60 ppl are in the office. They have a huge "hang-out" room where they have a kitchen, coffee machines (free hot cocoa too!), foosball, a Wii, etc. I'm a fan.
 *Funny story: first day I came in, my boss introduced me to every single person. ANDDD...here everyone says hi by kissing on both cheeks. So I had to kiss 60 cheeks twice ha. I'm used to it because in Mexico you do the same thing, but it still made me laugh a little.

Here is a picture of my building which is pretty new...

PS in case you were wondering, the Agbar isn't anything special on the inside, its the office for the water company of Barcelona. I mean, yea that's important, but its no museum or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment