Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Daily Dose of España...New Places, New Obsessions

Yesterday...I finally gave up on my long and weary search for Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal in Spain. It was a tough moment but I finally realized I have to be more open minded with my cereal selection, especially because my cereal hasn't expanded globally quite yet.

So...I went to Carrefour (aka the Walmart of Spain) and pondered for a good 15 minutes as to what cereal I wanted. Went with the Carrefour Cereales Rellenos de Leche (=cereal filled with milk). I needed to be adventurous with my new selection, plus it was cheap...bonus.

Let me just say that it's my new love. It's like I reverted back to my childhood Captain Crunch obsession. Really, it's that good. I pretty much ate half the box in one sitting and plan on bringing some home to the US. Some of you will be lucky enough to try it :)

Exhibit A

I guess it really does pay off to be open minded...

No comments:

Post a Comment